Admirals Cove, Florida Real Estate View All Homes for Sale in Admirals Cove
Admirals Cove and Admirals Cove West In Jupiter, FL
Admirals Cove and Admirals Cove West are located in Jupiter, Florida; the north most city in the county of Palm Beach. Located along the sea, Admirals Cove and Admirals Cove West are situated on the local waterways of the city. Jupiter enjoys a warm climate year round with cool dry winters and occasionally rainy hot summers. Jupiter is also noted for its lush local plant life and landscaping which includes several tropical plant species, as it is situated not too far from the Everglades.
The Local Economy
The local economy is a strong one with an unemployment rate of only 3.7 percent, well below the national average. Local employers in the county include the head offices of Florida Crystals, Sikorsky (owned by Lockheed Martin), U.S. Sugar, IBM Corp., Pratt & Whitney, and numerous others.
- The Benjamin School: is a private school offering classes for grades PK and K through 12. A member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) The Benjamin School has an 8 to 1 student ratio and the average SAT score is 1230 and ACT scores average 30.
- Jupiter Christian School: is a private institution with classes for grades PK and K through 12. They have a 10 to 1 student ratio and the average SAT score is 1110 and ACT scores average 27.
- William T. Dwyer High School: is the local public high school. William T. Dwyer High School has classes for grades 9 through 12. They have a 16 to 1 student ratio (the national average) and the average SAT score is 1110 and ACT scores average 24.
Admirals Cove and Admirals Cove West offer many amenities to residents that you cannot find anywhere else. These include:
- Access to the local marina, one of the only mega-yacht marinas in the local area along with yacht services.
- The Admiral’s Cove golf course, a par 70 course measuring 6,827 yards and offering 45 holes. It was designed by famous golf course architect Robert Von Hagge.
- Access to onsite fitness, spa and salon services.
- Residence at an award winning community that was voted the 8th best residential community in the entire United States.
Local Events, Landmarks And Culture
- The Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals both have spring training in Jupiter at Roger Dean Stadium. The brand new Ballpark of the Palm Beaches has also been recently unveiled this year for the Houston Astros and Washington Nationals to hold their spring training in the area as well. The city is also home to both teams High-A affiliate the Jupiter Hammerheads (representing the Marlins) and the Palm Beach Cardinals (representing the St. Louis Cardinals). Both compete in the Florida State League.
- Jupiter is home to Florida Atlantic University’s northern campus the MacArthur D. Campus.
- Built in 1860 the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse is one of the most famous local landmarks. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, it is currently home to a museum showcasing local and state history.
- Palm Beach International Raceway opened in 1965 and remodeled in 2008, it currently hosts several events from the IHRA and NHRA. They are also currently trying to be certified FIA Grade II which will greatly expand eligible racing events.
Jupiter, Florida offers a lot to the people who live there. Located on the water the view is striking and the weather hospitable, especially if you want to escape cold winters. Aside from its natural beauty, there are several good schools, internationally known employers and local activities. These are the reasons that Admirals Cove and Admirals Cove West decided to build their exclusive one of kind residence in Jupiter and offer a lifestyle that few other places can match in terms of amenities and comfort.
You won’t be disappointed by Admiral’s Cove.
- Century Village 282
- Acreage 123
- Jupiter Farms 91
- Lake Worth Town Of 84
- loxahatchee 78
- Loxahatchee Groves 71
- Quail Ridge Country Club 70
- St Andrews Country Club 67
- Port St Lucie Section 33 65
- Admirals Cove 63
- North Port Charlotte 51
- Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club 51
- Ballenisles 49
- Kings Point 49
- Acreage & Unrec 47
- Mizner Country Club 45
- Port St Lucie Section 13 44
- Port St Lucie Section 8 44
- Port St Lucie Section 18 44
- Port St Lucie Section 34 41